Registering your marriage is not only needed but also essential to show that you and your partner is legally husband-wife. In order to complete the process of registration, you need to take care of each and every minute details. Managing all the papers, submitting them to the concern offices and availing the certification is not as easy as it appears to be. You need to seek the assistance from the experts of the industry to complete the process.
Court Marriage is a reliable company that cares for your such aspects and serve you with the facilities that you are actually looking for. You just need to get in touch with the professionals of the company and ask for your specific requirements. These professionals will then do the needful arrangements for completing the paper work. Right after that the Marriage Registration process will be completed and you will be able to get the certification from the registrar.
You just need to submit a few documents to us and let the things upon us to manage: -
- 4 passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partner is widow.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partner is divorcee.
- Two witness who are minor in terms of their age.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Car / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)