Court Marriage Certification is not only an essential document but also considered as an important evidence or proof to validate your legal marriage bonding with your partner across the world. In near future, if you face any marriage life issue with your spouse, then also this certificate will be beneficial for you. This is why; every married couple needs to get the certification. A get the certification from the registrar, you need to submit your documents.
If, you are one of the couples, who are searching for a reliable company that can help them easily to get the certification, then you are absolutely at a perfect place. We at Court Marriage, better care for your aspects and bring the best services of Court Marriage Registration for you. Our team of experts has proper knowledge of the facts to complete the legal process. They will prepare the documents on your behalf and submit it to the relevant offices.
Once, you approach us, you need not to worry about getting the best facilities delivered our professionals. They will keep a proper record of your submitted documents to complete the needed documentation work with ease.
The only thing that you need to do is submit the needed documents to our experts. Here are the list of some common documents: -
- 4 passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partner is widow.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partner is divorcee.
- Two witness who are minor in terms of their age.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Car / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)